Derna security chief assassinated
The new chief of the higher security committee in Derna, Colonel Mohammed Al-Hassi, was assassinated this afternoon when unknown assailants shot . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Explosion at Derna radio station, police attacked on arrival By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 17 December:
Derna local radio station was hit by an explosion in the early hours of Monday morning, with . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Libyan armed forces take control of Derna sea port Tripoli, 20 September:
Derna sea port was handed over to the armed forces on Tuesday, 18 September, having been under the control . . .
- Security officer in critical condition following shooting in Derna Derna, 6 September:
A member of the security services was shot by unknown assailants in the eastern town of Derna on Tuesday, . . .