Secret Qaddafi embassies’ arms depots
Tripoli, 9 March: The Libyan Deputy Foreign Minister, Mohammed Abdel-Aziz, has said that the Qaddafi regime had been running a secret . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Al-Kib meets King of Morocco in Casablanca
Tripoli, 8 August:
Prime Minister Abderrahim Al-Kib was received by His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco at the Royal palace in Casablanca yesterday, as part of a two-day official visit t…
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Hariga port “under Petroleum Facilities Guards control” By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The official Petroleum Facilities’ Guard (PFG) has said it is in control of Hariga oil terminal in Tobruk and that the eastern port is now open and read…
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Conference on air transport held in Tripoli By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 February 2014:
At a conference on the Libyan air transport sector held in Tripoli on Sunday , Deputy . . .