No resignation from Sebha representative but city now calm: NTC spokesman
Tripoli, March 30: The NTC says it not received the resignation of Abdel-Majid Seif Al-Nasr, its Sebha representative.
“He announced his resignation . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Hariga port “under Petroleum Facilities Guards control” By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The official Petroleum Facilities’ Guard (PFG) has said it is in control of Hariga oil terminal in Tobruk and that the eastern port is now open and read…
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Gunmen set ransom at LD 1 million for return of Benghazi student By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 11 April 2014:
The kidnappers of a Benghazi engineering student have demanded a LD 1-million ransom for his safe return.
The Benghazi University student, Moham…
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .