UN welcomes Sebha ceasefire but calls on Libya to tackle causes of clashes
Tripoli, March 29: The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has welcomed the ceasefire brokered in Sabha and called on all . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Central Libya Shield Forces pull-out from Sirte airbase By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Misrata-based Central Libya Shield forces withdrew from Al-Qurdabiya airbase in Sirte on Wednesday following a request from mediators and elders from …
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- Ceasefire holds in Zuara, UN “deeply concerned” about clashes Tripoli, April 5
There is a tense calm in Zuara, Rigdaleen and Al-Jmail as residents await the outcome of negotiations between representatives . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .