UN welcomes Sebha ceasefire but calls on Libya to tackle causes of clashes
Tripoli, March 29: The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has welcomed the ceasefire brokered in Sabha and called on all . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further […]
- Ceasefire holds in Zuara, UN “deeply concerned” about clashes Tripoli, April 5
There is a tense calm in Zuara, Rigdaleen and Al-Jmail as residents […]
- Special Representative of UN Secretary-General visits Zuara, Al-Jmail and Regdaleen Tripoli, 30 April:
The Special Representative of the UN’s Secretary-General for Libya […]
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said […]
- ICRC and Red Crescent help Mizdah refugees Tripoli, 8 March 2013:
An uneasy peace reigns in Mizdah, some scene of clashes […]