Sebha now safe but 147 killed during clashes says government
Tripoli, March 31: According to Health Minister Fatima Hamroush, 147 people were killed and 395 injured in the fighting that took . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- HIB finalizes Zliten LD 665-million utilities contract with Punj Lloyd By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Housing and Infrastructure Board (HIB), part of the Ministry of Housing and Utilities, and Indian construction and engineering company Punj Lloyd …
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- UNSMIL chief criticises US abduction of Ruqaii Tripoli, 8 October 2013:
The UN Special Representative in Libya, Tarek Mitri, has criticised the kidnapping of Nazih Al-Ruqaii, alias Abu Anas . . .
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Central Libya Shield Forces pull-out from Sirte airbase By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Misrata-based Central Libya Shield forces withdrew from Al-Qurdabiya airbase in Sirte on Wednesday following a request from mediators and elders from …