Revolutionaries protecting oil fields turn professional
Tripoli, April 1: The Libyan Ministry of Defense has announced more than eight thousand revolutionaries (thuwar) have been registered to be trained . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- Students’ strike over security wins government action By Reem Tombokti.
Tripoli, 16 June 2013:
The government has moved to improve security on the Tripoli university campus in the wake of . . .
- Opinion: Creating jobs in Libya without encouraging corruption or compromising on quality Chetan Pinto
Tripoli, 15 April 2013:
The new government has begun spending its vast oil wealth by creating jobs for Libyans. Since the . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Recruits graduate into new unit to protect oil assets Tripoli, 28 December:
Recruits from the new Oil Asset Protection Unit celebrated their graduation at the training centre in Misrata yesterday, Libyan . . .