Eight thousand Sirte homes assessed for compensation
Sirte, April 2: Some 8,000 homes in Sirte damaged or destroyed during the fighting last year have now been assessed for . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- HIB finalizes Zliten LD 665-million utilities contract with Punj Lloyd By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Housing and Infrastructure Board (HIB), part of the Ministry of Housing and Utilities, and Indian construction and engineering company Punj Lloyd …
- Registration for municipal election candidates closes in Zuwara Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Forty-three candidates have applied to stand in municipal elections in the sub district of Zuwara, scheduled for 26 April.
Of those registered candida…
- Two dead and one injured in Benghazi land dispute By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 11 April 2014:
Two men were killed and another injured on Thursday when they exchanged fire with another gunman in Benghazi’s Sabri area.
Spokesperson for Bengh…