April 7 1976: The start of Libya’s Feb 17 Revolution?
By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, April 7
If you asked most of Libya’s youth today, up to say the age of 35, when exactly . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Opinion: A People’s Constitution — The importance of inclusion in constitution making By Nelufer Elbadri.
Tripoli, 17 October:
We Libyans are learning that overthrowing the Qaddafi regime was only the first step of the revolution. . . .
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- The journey to freedom in our new Libya By Nafissa Assed.
Starting wars has often been brutal and rapid and needs determination, but maintaining peace . . .
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- Opinion: Prosecutor’s Office statement – signs of the emergence of Libya as a nation of the rule of law? By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 19 January 2013:
Plurality of powers in Libya?
The Prosecutor’s Office last week released a statement through its official spokesperson . . .