Medical jobs in Benghazi
The Labour Ministry says it has received notification that Benghazi’s Al Jumhuria hospital is offering 129 job opportunities in the following areas: midwifery, intensive care, operations, IC physicians, X ray physicians.
The ministry mentioned that job applications requirements include BA degree or a higher diploma plus three years of experience for nursing posts and an MA degree plus three years of experience for doctors.
The ministry has also said that doctors’ salaries will vary from 2,000-2,500 LD, in addition to an annual flight ticket and accommodation. Nurses’ salaries vary from 800-905 LD depending on years of experience, annual flight tickets and accommodation.
The ministry announced that those who want to to apply should submit applications including copies of academic qualifications, passport details and CVs to the public administration for employment and foreign assembly at the ministry venue (Yusuf Abbas Street. Madena Naser) within one week.
More from Libya Herald..
- PAKISTAN EMBASSY SCHOOL TRIPOLI, LIBYA JOB OPPORTUNITIES
PAKISTAN EMBASSY SCHOOL TRIPOLI, LIBYA
Applications are invited for posts of Principal, Administrator and Teachers at our institutions in Tripoli and Benghaz...
- Pakistan Embassy School, Tripoli — Teachers JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Applications are invited for teaching posts at our institution for junior to higher secondary level classes. CVs may be sent latest by 15th September, 2012. Candidates must be Gr...
- SPARK representative SPARK is a growing, young, dynamic development NGO with 80 staff members in offices in Amsterdam, Belgrade, Bujumbura, Juba, Kigali, Monrovia, Mitrovica, Pristina and Ramallah. SPARK develops highe...
- LD 27 bn paid in salaries to 1.7 million public employees By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 25 December 2013:
Nearly LD twenty seven billion, or 42 per cent of the Libyan budget, are paid as salaries to 1.7 million public sector employees, due to the lack of i...
- Ministers open Tripoli University Job Fair By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 1 May:
On Sunday 29 April, the two-day Tripoli University Job Fair opened. It is the first time that a combination of public sector bodies, private sector companies an...