Russia edging back to Libya business ?
Tripoli: April 12
Vladimir Putin has indicated that Libya and Russia may be in the early stages of restoring commercial ties, ruptured . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014: Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- AGOCO holds workshop on oil and gas exploration and development By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 10 April 2014: Experts and managers from the National Oil Corporation (NOC) subsidiary, the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO), met in Tripoli on Sunday
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 7 April 2014: The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- Al-Kib rebuts Russian UN accusation that Libya backs terrorism and trains Syrian rebels. Tripoli, 8 March: Prime Minster Abdurrahim Al-Kib defended Libya after a bitter attack against it at the UN Security Council from . . .
- LIA presents its 2013 annual report to Audit Bureau By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, presented its 2013 annual report to the Audit Bureau last week, the Audit Bureau r…
- 450 companies confirmed for Libya Build exhibition
- US Deputy Secretary of State in Tripoli
- Correction: Libyan football federation fines players after they refuse to attend training in Portugal
- The LIA and its $11-billion investment outsourcing
- US embassy denies rumours of attack
- HNEC begins registering voters for new legislative elections
- Jordanian Foreign Ministry confirms ambassador still held
- Militants kick doctors out of Mizdah hospital
- Crackdown on Benghazi drugs and weapon trade continues
- Justice Minister denies reports of Jordanian ambassador release
- Smuggled shotgun cartridges seized at Benghazi port
- National Dialogue tour back on the road
- Oil production now at 220,000 barrels per day
- Kidnapped Benghazi businessman released
- Debate continues as Congress fails to agree on new PM
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List