Amnesty International accuses Misrata of continued torture
Tripoli, 19 April:
Amnesty International ?has demanded that NTC act immediately to investigate and prosecute abuses against the Tawergha community of black . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Human Rights Watch attacks Thuwar amnesty law Tripoli, 11 May:
The NTC has come under fire from the international NGO Human Rights Watch (HRW) for drawing up legislation protecting . . .
- Ensure rights for extradited Qaddafi-era officials, says HRW
Tripoli, 30 March 2013:
Libya must ensure that two . . .
- Plight of foreigners in Libya “worse than under Qaddafi” claims Amnesty International By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 13 November:
Undocumented foreign nationals in Libya are at risk of exploitation, arbitrary and indefinite detention, as well as . . .
- Benghazi Air Force Search and Rescue head assassinated By Ahmed Elumami.
Benghazi, 19 July 2013:
A second Air Force Search and Rescue head has been assassinated in the east of the . . .
- Qaddafi loyalists at risk of ‘revenge’ death sentences: Amnesty International Tripoli, 3 August 2013:
“Hundreds of former soldiers and supporters of Colonel Muammar Qaddafi are at increased risk of the death penalty”, . . .