More illegal immigrants detained
Tripoli, 19 April:
The head of the thuwar in the Nasmah region, Hamza Mahdi Sadiq, said that 325 illegal immigrants of different . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 5 January 2014: A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 19 February 2014: Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali. Tripoli, 12 April 2014: Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Illegal immigrants caught at Tajoura Tripoli, 27 May: It has been announced that 89 illegal migrants were caught, at the seafront at Tajoura as they were setting . . .
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim. Benghazi, 9 April 2014: An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014: Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week. “Unknown . . .
- Jordanian Foreign Ministry confirms ambassador still held
- Militants kick doctors out of Mizdah hospital
- Crackdown on Benghazi drugs and weapon trade continues
- Justice Minister denies reports of Jordanian ambassador release
- Smuggled shotgun cartridges seized at Benghazi port
- National Dialogue tour back on the road
- Oil production now at 220,000 barrels per day
- Kidnapped Benghazi businessman released
- Debate continues as Congress fails to agree on new PM
- Ali Tarhouni voted head of Constitutional Assembly
- Small business brings new flavours to Libyan market
- Security forces raid notorious Benghazi drugs and weapon market
- Explosion and assassination attempt in Benghazi
- National windsurfing championship
- Government insists Zueitina is being brought under state control
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List