More illegal immigrants detained
Tripoli, 19 April:
The head of the thuwar in the Nasmah region, Hamza Mahdi Sadiq, said that 325 illegal immigrants of different . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 5 January 2014: A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 19 February 2014: Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali. Tripoli, 12 April 2014: Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Illegal immigrants caught at Tajoura Tripoli, 27 May: It has been announced that 89 illegal migrants were caught, at the seafront at Tajoura as they were setting . . .
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim. Benghazi, 9 April 2014: An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014: Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week. “Unknown . . .
- Confusion surrounds the situation at Zueitina port
- International efforts to promote dialogue and consensus grow
- Grand Mufti condemns diplomats’ kidnappings and embassy attacks
- Libyan militants whose freedom is sought by kidnappers are “innocent” claims negotiator
- Allegations of gas lead during first Hariga terminal loading denied
- Iraq embassy working as normal, staff have not left Libya
- Second NOC conference on environmental protection to be held in June
- No incidents mar elections in 16 new municipalities
- Government denies rumours about Jordanian ambassador’s release
- Kidnapped Benghazi student freed
- Italian ambassador back in Tripoli – has not quit the country
- GNC sitting to hear from Prime Ministerial candidates
- Clashes in Sirte leave one dead
- Integrity Commision decision overturned – 16 months on
- Business as usual for Tunisians despite kidnappings says embassy
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List