Moreno-Ocampo says ICC has not requested extradition of Senussi
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab
Tripoli, 18 April:
The ICC Chief Prosecutor, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya appeals ICC to secure Saif Al-Islam trial here Tripoli, 29 April:
Libyan Justice Minister Ali Humaida Ashour has spoken exclusively to Libya Herald’s Ashraf Abdul Wahab about the International Criminal Court’s . . .
- More trial delays in Zintan and Tripoli for top Qaddafi aides By Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 13 December 2013:
This week has seen the adjournment of the trial of Saif Al-Islam in Zintan where he . . .
- Saif will be in Tripoli court tomorrow insists Attorney General By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 18 September 2013:
Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi will appear at Tripoli’s South Court tomorrow, according to Libya’s Attorney General, Abdulaqader . . .
- Saif Qaddafi and Abdullah Senussi to be tried in one month in Libya: Attorney General By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
The official spokesperson for Libya’s Attorney General, Taha Bara, said that Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi and Abdullah Senussi . . .
- Libya could have its “Nuremberg Moment”: ICC prosecutor says By Nigel Ash.
Tripoli, 9 May 2013:
The trials of Saif Al-Islam, Abdullah Senussi and other top Qaddafi-era figures could become Libya’s “Nuremberg . . .
- Senussi asks again to be tried in the Hague By Nigel Ash.
Tripoli, 17 October 2013:
Qaddafi’s former security chief Abdullah Senussi has appealed a decision by judges at the International Criminal . . .