Deadly robbery suspects were Central Bank guards
Tripoli, 9 May:
Further details are emerging on the three-man gang arrested on suspicion of carrying out Sunday’s LD2 million armed robbery, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …
- Gang said to be involved in bank guards’ killing; money found Tripoli, 8 May:
Brigadesmen from Tobruk today caught the gang whom they say killed the three bank guards transporting cash to the . . .
- Bank employees stage demonstrations following murder of colleagues in armed robbery Tripoli, 17 May:
Employees of the Bank of North Africa staged a nationwide protest yesterday following the murder of four of their . . .
- Derna Islamist leader murdered By Special Correspondent.
Derna, 8 April 2014:
One of the leaders of the newly formed Derna Islamist militia, the . . .
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Robbery attempt on car-load of cash in south foiled by security forces Tripoli, 20 October 2013:
Security forces in the south of the country this morning foiled an attempted armed robbery on a car . . .