Bani Walid negotiator hospitalised after clashes with NTC guards
Tripoli, 21 May:
A member of a Bani Walid delegation that travelled to negotiate with the NTC members in Tripoli on Sunday . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Bani Walid council member kidnapped in Tripoli Tripoli, 7 May:
Bani Walid local council has reported that one of its members, Abdul Salam Mohammed Abu Kraa, was kidnapped from . . .
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Fighting outside Bani Walid Tripoli, 12 May:
Fighting broke out this evening on the outskirts of Bani Walid between government forces and local fighters opposed to the NTC and . . .
- Midnight deadline passes for release of captured journalists in Bani Walid with no sign of movement from either side By George Grant.
Tripoli, 13 July:
The midnight deadline for the release of two Misrata-based journalists held in Bani Walid has passed, with . . .
- Opinion: Bani Walid Operation — A Necessary Evil? By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 27 October:
The operation to bring Bani Walid under the control of the government has generated serious controversy over . . .