Final registration count at more than 2.7 million voters
By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 23 May:
The High National Electoral Commission (HNEC) released a statement on 21 May commemorating the end of the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- The UN praises successful conclusion of voter registration and Benghazi vote Tripoli, 23 May:
The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Libya and Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), Ian . . .
- UN envoy praises women’s electoral role Tripoli, 27 June
The major part that women are playing in the electoral process has been praised by the UN’s top man . . .
- UN Special Representative welcomes new election date Tripoli, 11 June
The announcement by High National Election Commission (HNEC) that the National Congress elections will be postponed from 19 June to . . .
- Voter registration starts in Benghazi Benghazi, April 8
Voter registration for Benghazi’s local election began on Saturday morning. The registration is taking place in 131 centres and . . .
- Voters registered reaches 2.36 million - Registration for candidates closes
- Integrity Commission to vet all candidates
- Objection to candidates to open for two days
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, . . .