Bye Bye Shell. Hello BP !
Tripoli, 29 May 2012:
Just one day after the Anglo-Dutch oil major Shell announced it was suspending Libyan operations and paying off . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- HIB finalizes Zliten LD 665-million utilities contract with Punj Lloyd By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Housing and Infrastructure Board (HIB), part of the Ministry of Housing and Utilities, and Indian construction and engineering company Punj Lloyd …
- Oil production at El Fil field set to restart: report By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 August 2013:
Production at the El Fil (Elephant), is about to restart according to a leaked memo purporting . . .
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.