Islamist militants claim responsibility for ICRC shelling
By George Grant.
Benghazi, 3 June:
A group of Islamist militants has claimed responsibility for the rocket attacks on the Benghazi headquarters of . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Terrorists strike in Misrata By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 12 June:
Terrorists attacked the Red Cross offices in Misrata early this morning. A bomb, believed to be home-made, . . .
- Central Libya Shield Forces pull-out from Sirte airbase By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Misrata-based Central Libya Shield forces withdrew from Al-Qurdabiya airbase in Sirte on Wednesday following a request from mediators and elders from …
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …
- Islamist militants claim responsibility for attack on US mission Benghazi, 6 June:
A brigade of Islamist militants has claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attack on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi. On . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .