Zintan: Arrested ICC lawyers “moved to jail”
Tripoli, 11 June
The four-man ICC legal team detained in Zintan on a visit to Saif Qaddafi has been transferred from house . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Saif Al-Islam charged with trying to escape By Hadi Fornaji
Tripoli, 17 January
Saif Al-Islam faced new charges in Zintan today.
Taha Bara, the official spokesman for the Attorney-general, confirmed in . . .
- Melinda Taylor and ICC team freed in Zintan By George Grant.
Zintan, 2 July:
The detained Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor was released from captivity in Zintan today, along with three other International Criminal . . .
- ICC still not denying Melinda Taylor allegations By George Grant.
Tripoli, 16 June:
The International Criminal Court (ICC) said yesterday that it was “very keen to address any regrettable misunderstandings” . . .
- Local ICC man condemns any trial of Saif Al-Islam’s lawyers By Ashraf Abdul Wahab
Tripoli, 15 June 2013:
The International Criminal Court is still awaiting evidence that the defence team it assigned to . . .
- ICC team detained in Zintan to be released tomorrow Tripoli, 1 July:
The four-person legal team detained in Zintan since 7 June is expected to be released tomorrow, Monday, the ICC . . .
- ICC boss demands lawyers’ release Tripoli, 10 June:
The president of the International Criminal Court has demanded the release of four ICC lawyers detained in Zintan last . . .