Convoy reported attacked in Bani Walid
Tripoli, 20 June:
A convoy of vehicles belonging to the Wadi Al-Ajaal National Security Directorate was reportedly attacked in the Bani Walid . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Tarhouna fighters back Bani Walid Tripoli, 10 May:
Armed groups from Tarhouna today, Thursday, prevented security forces from Misrata heading to Bani Waleed. They were dispatched there . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Motorised unit beefs up army in Bani Walid
Tripoli, 3 February 2013:
The army has reinforced its presence in Bani Walid with the arrival today of a motorised unit of 35 vehicles, to be attached to the brigade securing the city.
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.