Ajdabiya election storage centre burned by suspected federalist arsonists
Tripoli, 5 July:
The fire destroyed large quantities of election materials ahead of Saturday’s vote
The main storage centre for election materials was burned down by suspected federalist arsonists in Ajdabiya this morning, destroying . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck […]
- Relative of Hafter released by kidnappers By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 25 June 2014:
After a week of captivity, the […]
- Federalists welcome Jibril victory; hint at dissolution if dialogue successful By George Grant.
Tripoli, 10 July:
The leadership of Libya’s eastern […]
- Cyrenaica federalists declare self government on 64th anniversary of Emirate of Cyrenaica independence By Ahmed Ruhayam.
Benghazi, 1 June 2013:
Several thousand Cyrenaican supporters of […]
- Pro-federal rallies in Ajdabiya and Bayda mark Cyrenaica’s 1949 “independence” By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 2 June:
There were pro-Cyrenaica rallies in Ajdabiya, […]