Libyan lawyers condemn attacks against Tawerghans
Tripoli, 25 July:
The Libyan human rights defence group Lawyers for Justice in Libya (LFJL) has condemned continuing attacks against people from . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- Lawyers demand weapons control Tripoli, 14 September:
Until effective measures are put in place to control the proliferation of weapons throughout the country, both Libyans and . . .
- Lawyers pay tribute to Libyan women on International Women’s Day Tripoli, 8 March: Lawyers for Justice in Libya, a Libyan NGO working to protect and promote human rights and fundamental freedoms . . .
- NGOs organise constitutional awareness programmes across Libya By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 8 December:
Non-governmental organisations, Lawyers For Justice in Libya (LFJL) and H2O Team, are holding independent cross-nation constitutional awareness bus t…
- Multiple road closures bring Tripoli to a standstill By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Much of Tripoli is at a standstill this afternoon, with multiple road closures leading to . . .