Federalists launch political party
Benghazi, 1 August:
Benghazi-based supporters of federalism have . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan. Tripoli, 13 November 2013: Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- National Front for Salvation of Libya launches election campaign By Ashraf Abdul Wahab. Tripoli, March 12: The National Front for the Salvation of Libya (NFSL) will launch its election campaign for June’s constituent . . .
- NFA rejects Congress roadmap By Ahmed Elumami. Tripoli, 5 January 2014: The National Forces Alliances (NFA) has rejected the roadmap for the new . . .
- Zawiya offers National Conference seats to Benghazi in extraordinary bid to diffuse federalism row By George Grant. Zawiya, 3 July: The western city of Zawiya has launched an extraordinary bid to defuse pro-federalist tensions in eastern Libya . . .
- Final vote on the Constitutional Drafting Committee election law slated for tomorrow By Nihal Zaroug. Tripoli, 15 July 2013: Tomorrow should see the final vote on the election law for the Constitutional Drafting Committee. A call . . .
- A martyr in the making – but for a right cause? By Hind El Houni and Nadine Sherif. Benghazi, 9 June: Last Saturday’s political rally in Ajdabiya and demonstrations the same day in Bayda and . . .
- Benghazi hospital flooded again
- Sri Lanka stops sending workers to Libya, citing instability
- Six Libyan officer cadets chosen for UK training
- US reinforces commitment to Libya
- Six gold medals for Libya in Junior weightlifting championship
- Six children among immigrants found in truck full of scrap metal
- Voter registration for vacant Constitutional Assembly seats reopens
- GNC announces cuts as it reviews one third of the 2014 budget
- Shakespeare’s birthday stirs Libyan English-language enthusiasts
- 450 companies confirmed for Libya Build exhibition
- US Deputy Secretary of State in Tripoli
- Correction: Libyan football federation fines players after they refuse to attend training in Portugal
- The LIA and its $11-billion investment outsourcing
- US embassy denies rumours of attack
- HNEC begins registering voters for new legislative elections
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List