Federalists launch political party
Benghazi, 1 August:
Benghazi-based supporters of federalism have . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan. Tripoli, 13 November 2013: Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- National Front for Salvation of Libya launches election campaign By Ashraf Abdul Wahab. Tripoli, March 12: The National Front for the Salvation of Libya (NFSL) will launch its election campaign for June’s constituent . . .
- NFA rejects Congress roadmap By Ahmed Elumami. Tripoli, 5 January 2014: The National Forces Alliances (NFA) has rejected the roadmap for the new . . .
- Zawiya offers National Conference seats to Benghazi in extraordinary bid to diffuse federalism row By George Grant. Zawiya, 3 July: The western city of Zawiya has launched an extraordinary bid to defuse pro-federalist tensions in eastern Libya . . .
- Final vote on the Constitutional Drafting Committee election law slated for tomorrow By Nihal Zaroug. Tripoli, 15 July 2013: Tomorrow should see the final vote on the election law for the Constitutional Drafting Committee. A call . . .
- A martyr in the making – but for a right cause? By Hind El Houni and Nadine Sherif. Benghazi, 9 June: Last Saturday’s political rally in Ajdabiya and demonstrations the same day in Bayda and . . .
- Italian ambassador back in Tripoli – has not quit the country
- GNC sitting to hear from Prime Ministerial candidates
- Clashes in Sirte leave one dead
- Integrity Commision decision overturned – 16 months on
- Business as usual for Tunisians despite kidnappings says embassy
- Training sessions held in Obari in preparation for municipal elections
- Second contingent of troops to arrive in Italy for training
- Municipal elections begin in Jalu
- Tunisia slashes Tripoli embassy staff
- Mass medical graduation in Benghazi
- Benghazi local elections tomorrow
- Prominent Ansar Al-Sharia member killed in Derna
- Kidnapped Tripoli young woman found
- Two injured in Benghazi explosion
- Gunmen break into Portuguese embassy
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List