The puzzle of suspended tourist visas
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 1 August:
Tourist visas issuance has apparently . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya to start issuing tourist visas By Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 4 January 2014:
The Media Coordinator at the Ministry of Tourism, Faisel Alghaloushi, confirmed to Libya Herald that last . . .
- Samsung Galaxy S5 officially launched in Libya – with the rest of the world By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Samsung’s authorized Libyan mobile dealer, Tawasel, introduced the latest in the Galaxy . . .
- Libya to boost image at London’s World Travel Market 2013 By Tom Westcott and Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 28 October 2013:
The Ministry of Tourism will be raising Libya’s international profile at the November . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…