Revenue Watch Institute organises workshop on good governance of Libya’s oil sector
Tripoli, 2 August:
Representatives of the Libyan government, citizens’ groups, media and international partners last month attended the third . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Revenue Watch organizes conference on Good Governance of Extractive Industries Tripoli, 3 May:
Revenue Watch Institute (RWI) is organizing a two day conference at the Mahari Radisson in Tripoli, 8-9th May on . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Libya Oil and Gas Summit opens in Tripoli
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 25 September 2012:
The ‘Libya Summit – Oil Gas and Sustainable Growth’ opened yesterday morning at the Corinthia hotel. The conference was officially open…
- AGOCO holds workshop on oil and gas exploration and development By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Experts and managers from the National Oil Corporation (NOC) subsidiary, the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO), met in Tripoli on Sunday