State employees offered tax rebate via shares.
Tripoli, 3 August:
A programme has been launched to compensate various public sector employees who had taxes deducted from their salaries at . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- Libya and Morocco sign trade agreement Tripoli, 24 July 2013:
Libya and Morocco have signed a partnership and cooperation agreement, reports African Manager, aimed at strengthening trade, including . . .
- Konooz to list Libya’s first Islamic Fund Tripoli, 26 January 2013:
Konooz Investment Holding Company has announced it has obtained an initial permit from the Libyan Stock Market, to . . .
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade as the country embarks on building a sustainable future.
Towards this end, a major business con…
- An overview of the current foreign investment laws and regulations in Libya By Adrian Creed.
Tripoli, 20 February 2013:
As Libya celebrates the two year mark of the February 2011 revolution, the momentum for economic . . .
- SMEs central to development of Libyan economy – says Libya Enterprise By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 1 April 2014:
A meeting was held last Thursday at the (Tripoli headquartered) Libyan Business Council with Libya Enterprise and the Privatization and Investment B…