Buraq Air pilot tortured and murdered: report
Tripoli, 5 August:
It is reported that a pilot from Buraq Air, was murderd in Tripoli early today, Sunday, after having been . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Tripoli gunmen free murder suspect By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 4 April 2013:
Gunmen today attacked a police vehicle today, Thursday, which was taking a murder suspect from Tripoli’s . . .
- Registration for municipal election candidates closes in Zuwara Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Forty-three candidates have applied to stand in municipal elections in the sub district of Zuwara, scheduled for 26 April.
Of those registered candida…