Memories of not getting new clothes for Eid
By Michel Cousins, Editor-in-Chief
Tripoli, 21 August.
Something was clearly different. Everyone around seemed to be wearing new clothes. Girls in bright new . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Just how serious is Derna’s “Islamist problem”? By George Grant.
Derna, 31 May:
You can get a good signal from 100.2 Malta XFM on the approach to Derna, and on . . .
- Health Minister stands up to her critics: interview with Dr Fatima Hamroush By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 13 August:
Within a couple of weeks or so, probably just after Eid, there will be a ministerial change . . .
- Magic in the Medina By Alia Al-Senussi.
3 January 2012:
I suppose my own misconceptions got in the way; I walked by the gleaming white walls, two perfect . . .
- The contenders for Prime Minister: Dr Mustafa Abushagur By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 7 September:
Deputy Premier Mustafa Abushagur is one of the three front-runners to become Libya’s next Prime Minister. The . . .
- A concert to remember at the Waddan
By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 23 November:
Anyone who thought about going . . .