Mufti condemns shrine attacks
the Grand Mufti, Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani
Tripoli, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- Graves desecrated in Mizdah By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 4 September 2013:
The desecration of graves and shrines in Mizdah on Monday night has been condemned by local . . .
- Grand Mufti says that Fatwa Office will speak out politically if necessary Tripoli, March 15: Libya’s Grand Mufti and Head of the Supreme Council for Fatwa, Sheikh Sadeq Al-Ghariani, said on Wednesday that . . .
- National Congress summons PM, Defence Minister and Interior Minister for questioning over shrine desecrations By George Grant.
Tripoli, 25 August:
The Prime Minister, the Minister of Defence and the Interior Minister are to be questioned by the . . .
- Grand Mufti calls on revolutionaries to “eliminate” criminals and insurgents in Warshefana and Sebha By Ashraf Abdul- Wahab.
Tripoli, 24 February 2014:
Libya’s Grand Mufti, Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani had ordered revolutionaries to “eliminate” . . .
- Grand Mufti condemns UN report on violence against women
Tripoli, 11 March 2103:
The Grand Mufti of Libya, Sheikh . . .