Military commanders’ house in Benghazi attacked
Tripoli, 9 September:
The Benghazi home of the commander of army units in Sebha, Colonel Wanis Bukhamada, was attacked this morning. Two . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Two dead and one injured in Benghazi land dispute By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 11 April 2014:
Two men were killed and another injured on Thursday when they exchanged fire with another gunman in Benghazi’s Sabri area.
Spokesperson for Bengh…
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Registration for municipal election candidates closes in Zuwara Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Forty-three candidates have applied to stand in municipal elections in the sub district of Zuwara, scheduled for 26 April.
Of those registered candida…
- Grenade thrown at Military Court building Benghazi, 17 May:
A hand grenade was thrown on Wednesday at the Benghazi Military Building, located in the city’s Abu Hadima district. . . .