Ambassador Chris Stevens: A profile
By George Grant.
Chris Stevens on a visit to Misrata in July. He had previously spoken of his hope for Libya’s transition to democracy.
Tripoli, 12 September:
Ambassador Christopher Stevens served with distinction in Libya over several years, and was an unashamed enthusiast both . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of […]
- Ahmed Bukhatallah appears in US court By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 29 June 2014:
Islamist leader Ahmed Bukhatallah, […]
- Obama reflects on Stevens murder
Tripoli, 25 September:
In a powerful speech today to the . . .
- Libya needs a weapons collection policy that can work By Peter Fragiskatos.
London, Canada, 22 October:
After his list for a […]
- Timely ICG report warns militias must be curbed
Tripoli, 14 September:
In its latest report on Libya, the . . .