Opinion: The sacred, the profane — and the meaningless.
By Mahmoud Elbarasi
As the news of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ death swept across the globe, the last golden rays of post-revolutionary splendor . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Abushagur out: why and what is next? By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 8 October 2012:
It was obvious from Thursday 4 October that Mustafa Abushagur had lost his chance to form the . . .
- How international media get Libya wrong By Nigel Ash
Tripoli, 1 February 2013
In the past few days, thousands of calls and messages will have been sent by anxious . . .
- Why not Libya? Witnesses of History. Tripoli, 1 July:
By Daeshik Jo, Korean Ambassador to Libya
Having grown up in Korea during the 1970s, when the Republic of Korea . . .
- Disarmament of Militias in Libya Sir,
Your report, 13 September, of Prime Minister-elect Mustafa Abushagur’s unequivocal condemnation of the killers of Ambassador Chris Stevens and his compatriots . . .
- Islam cannot make sense of senseless violence By Nafissa Assed.
Tripoli, 13 September:
After God Almighty, the Libyan revolution would not have succeeded without the support, both . . .