Opinion: The sacred, the profane — and the meaningless.
By Mahmoud Elbarasi
As the news of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ death swept across the globe, the last golden rays of post-revolutionary splendor . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of […]
- Abushagur out: why and what is next? By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 8 October 2012:
It was obvious from Thursday 4 […]
- How international media get Libya wrong By Nigel Ash
Tripoli, 1 February 2013
In the past few days, thousands of calls […]
- Why not Libya? Witnesses of History. Tripoli, 1 July:
By Daeshik Jo, Korean Ambassador to Libya
Having grown up in […]
- Islam cannot make sense of senseless violence By Nafissa Assed.
Tripoli, 13 September:
After God Almighty, the Libyan revolution […]