US consulate attack “pre-planned” says Magarief
By Nihal Zaroug and Maha Ellawati
Tripoli/Benghazi, 14 September:
The attack on the US mission in Benghazi in which Amercian Ambassador Chris Stevens, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013: The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Libyan photographer wins first prize in UAE-based competition By Taziz Hasairi. Tripoli, 10 April 2014: A Libyan photographer has beaten 170 entrants to win first prize in a UAE-based Art of Graffiti competition. Bashar Hkulailh’s image the Pulse…
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim. Benghazi, 9 April 2014: An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- LIA presents its 2013 annual report to Audit Bureau By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, presented its 2013 annual report to the Audit Bureau last week, the Audit Bureau r…
- Benghazi hospital flooded again
- Sri Lanka stops sending workers to Libya, citing instability
- Six Libyan officer cadets chosen for UK training
- US reinforces commitment to Libya
- Six gold medals for Libya in Junior weightlifting championship
- Six children among immigrants found in truck full of scrap metal
- Voter registration for vacant Constitutional Assembly seats reopens
- GNC announces cuts as it reviews one third of the 2014 budget
- Shakespeare’s birthday stirs Libyan English-language enthusiasts
- 450 companies confirmed for Libya Build exhibition
- US Deputy Secretary of State in Tripoli
- Correction: Libyan football federation fines players after they refuse to attend training in Portugal
- The LIA and its $11-billion investment outsourcing
- US embassy denies rumours of attack
- HNEC begins registering voters for new legislative elections
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List