US consulate attack “pre-planned” says Magarief
By Nihal Zaroug and Maha Ellawati
Tripoli/Benghazi, 14 September:
The attack on the US mission in Benghazi in which Amercian Ambassador Chris Stevens, . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of […]
- Ahmed Bukhatallah appears in US court By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 29 June 2014:
Islamist leader Ahmed Bukhatallah, […]
- Libyan photographer wins first prize in UAE-based competition By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
A Libyan photographer has beaten 170 […]
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in […]