US consulate attack “pre-planned” says Magarief
By Nihal Zaroug and Maha Ellawati
Tripoli/Benghazi, 14 September:
The attack on the US mission in Benghazi in which Amercian Ambassador Chris Stevens, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013: The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Libyan photographer wins first prize in UAE-based competition By Taziz Hasairi. Tripoli, 10 April 2014: A Libyan photographer has beaten 170 entrants to win first prize in a UAE-based Art of Graffiti competition. Bashar Hkulailh’s image the Pulse…
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim. Benghazi, 9 April 2014: An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- LIA presents its 2013 annual report to Audit Bureau By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: The Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, presented its 2013 annual report to the Audit Bureau last week, the Audit Bureau r…
- Confusion surrounds the situation at Zueitina port
- International efforts to promote dialogue and consensus grow
- Grand Mufti condemns diplomats’ kidnappings and embassy attacks
- Libyan militants whose freedom is sought by kidnappers are “innocent” claims negotiator
- Allegations of gas leak during first Hariga terminal loading denied
- Iraq embassy working as normal, staff have not left Libya
- Second NOC conference on environmental protection to be held in June
- No incidents mar elections in 16 new municipalities
- Government denies rumours about Jordanian ambassador’s release
- Kidnapped Benghazi student freed
- Italian ambassador back in Tripoli – has not quit the country
- GNC sitting to hear from Prime Ministerial candidates
- Clashes in Sirte leave one dead
- Integrity Commision decision overturned – 16 months on
- Business as usual for Tunisians despite kidnappings says embassy
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List