Mufti condemns ambassador’s killers, blames government for not standing up to extremists
Tripoli, 15 September:
In his strongest attack to date of . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Ahmed Bukhatallah appears in US court By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 29 June 2014:
Islamist leader Ahmed Bukhatallah, […]
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of […]
- Islam cannot make sense of senseless violence By Nafissa Assed.
Tripoli, 13 September:
After God Almighty, the Libyan revolution […]
- Killing of Ambassador Stevens Dear Editor,
While I can see that the film that is derogatory to the Prophet Muhammad […]
- Growing protests in Tripoli and Benghazi at Stevens’ murder By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 13 September:
For the second day running, […]