Military police take over from Ansar Al-Sharia at Benghazi hospital
Benghazi, 23 September:
Military police have assumed responsibility for the security of Benghazi’s Jalaa hospital following the disbanding of the Ansar Al-Sharia . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Update: Five members of National Army found executed outside Benghazi, one alive Benghazi, 22 September:
Five members of the National Army were found executed in the […]
- Truckload of weapons intercepted
Tripoli, 23 September:
A truck carrying weapons, ammunition and rocket-propelled […]
- Ansar Al-Sharia on collision course with “Save Benghazi” rally this Friday By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 20 September:
The Ansar Al-Sharia brigade has […]
- Cyrenaica tribes demand Benghazi ceasefire By Moutaz Ahmed.
Bengahzi, 2 August 2014:
A council of tribal leaders from all of […]
- Ten weeks after Ansar Al-Sharia eviction, Benghazi’s Libya Shield 1 takes on Al-Jala hospital security By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 6 December:
Forces from the first battalion of […]