Military police take over from Ansar Al-Sharia at Benghazi hospital
Benghazi, 23 September:
Military police have assumed responsibility for the security of Benghazi’s Jalaa hospital following the disbanding of the Ansar Al-Sharia . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Update: Five members of National Army found executed outside Benghazi, one alive Benghazi, 22 September:
Five members of the National Army were found executed in the Hawari district outside Benghazi this morning.
The men, who . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Multiple road closures bring Tripoli to a standstill By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Much of Tripoli is at a standstill this afternoon, with multiple road closures leading to . . .
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night blockaded roads with burning tyres and attacked the offices of the local council, setting them ablaze.
- Truckload of weapons intercepted
Tripoli, 23 September:
A truck carrying weapons, ammunition and rocket-propelled grenades was intercepted at Bayda yesterday. The truck is understood to have been travelling from Derna to Be…
- Ansar Al-Sharia on collision course with “Save Benghazi” rally this Friday By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 20 September:
The Ansar Al-Sharia brigade has declared its intention to organise a mass protest in Benghazi’s Kish Square . . .