Libyan revolutionary who captured Qaddafi dies in Paris
By George Grant.
Omran Shaban shortly after his release from Bani Walid on 13 September. He is believed to have been severely tortured whilst in custody.
London, 25 September:
The Libyan revolutionary said to have been the first to discover Muammar Qaddafi last year died today . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Bani Walid clashes leave at least 10 dead, scores wounded By George Grant.
Tripoli, 18 October:
At least ten people have been killed and scores more wounded following an attack on Bani Walid . . .
- Update: Misrata journalists reunited with their families By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 16 July:
Yusuf Baadi and Abdul Qader Fusuq were reuinted with their families in Misrata this afternoon, more that . . .
- Justice Minister refutes reports that Saif Qaddafi trial will begin today By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and George Grant.
Tripoli, 1 September:
Justice Minister Ali Ashour Ehmida has denied reports that the trial of Saif Qaddafi . . .
- Attacks on Bani Walid reported from three fronts By George Grant.
Tripoli, 17 October:
Attacks on Bani Walid have been reported from three separate fronts today, resulting in 11 casualties at . . .
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .