Army and police hit by string of attacks in Benghazi
Tripoli, 2 October:
Members of the army and police have come under a string of attacks in Benghazi in the past few . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Multiple road closures bring Tripoli to a standstill By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Much of Tripoli is at a standstill this afternoon, with multiple road closures leading to . . .
- Benghazi rocked by second night of attacks By Mohamed Bujenah.
Benghazi, 17 December:
Two more police stations were attacked in Benghazi in the early hours of Monday morning, marking the . . .
- Gunmen target another Benghazi journalist, threaten to kill her next time By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 12 August 2013:
Benghazi journalist Khadija Al-Amami was shot at today by unknown gunmen. They missed but then sent . . .
- Two military officials survive shootings in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 3 January 2014:
A Special Forces soldier and a military intelligence officer survived separate assassination attempts in Benghazi in . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Prisoners escape in Tripoli By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Ten prisoners who were being taken from Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail to the public prosecutor’s office managed to escape yesterday when an armed gro…