Attack in Derna
Derna, 6 October:
An army officer involved in re-enforcing the army’s presence in Derna escaped death yesterday, Friday, when a grenade was . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 5 January 2014: A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour Tripoli, 10 July 2013: The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab. Tripoli 11 April 2014: Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Sebha looks at developing tourism, despite security problems By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 24 March 2014: Plans to develop tourism in Sebha have been discussed between the head of the Prime Minister’s . . .
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel. Tripoli, 10 April 2014: The Misratan-led Third Force has taken control of Sebha’s military barracks and airport, which had been seized by the Alwad Suleiman after being vacated…
- No clashes between Zintan and Gharian: spokesman By Ahmed Elumami. Tripoli, 22 May 2013: Officials in Gharian have poured cold water on reports of an imminent clash between forces from . . .
- Tunisia slashes Tripoli embassy staff
- Mass medical graduation in Benghazi
- Benghazi local elections tomorrow
- Prominent Ansar Al-Sharia member killed in Derna
- Kidnapped Tripoli young woman found
- Two injured in Benghazi explosion
- Gunmen break into Portuguese embassy
- Constitutional Assembly members arrive in Beida for inaugural meeting
- Rumours about Italian ambassador quitting rubbished by Italians
- Algeria looks to build business links with Misrata
- Twins born 150 kilometres apart
- Tunisian embassy man kidnapped in Tripoli
- Lufthansa cancels all flights to Libya until October as other carriers fly back
- Acid leak at abandoned chemical factory
- Murzuq municipal elections officer dies after attack
Newsletter sign up
Join Libya Herald Mailing List