By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Bani Walid is currently surrounded by government forces situated at four separate locations.
Tripoli, 7 October:
The Egyptian embassy has started to evacuate Egyptian citizens from the besieged town of Bani Walid. . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Prisoners escape in Tripoli By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Ten prisoners who were being taken from Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail to the public prosecutor’s office managed to escape yesterday when an armed gro…
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Egyptians fail to rescue Bani Walid compatriots Tripoli, 8 October:
The Egyptian embassy in Tripoli says it sent two buses yesterday, Sunday, towards Bani Walid in the hope of . . .
- Move to resolve problems facing Egyptian workers
Tripoli, 18 October:
All Egyptians coming to work in Libya will in future have to have their work contracts endorsed by the . . .
- Egyptian killed during car chase with security forces from Tobruk By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 10 December:
An Egyptian died and several others were injured on Saturday in a car chase with security . . .