The US consulate attack: the facts, the questions
By Chris Stephen.
Significant questions remained unanswered about the fatal attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on 11 September.
Benghazi, 7 October:
Last week under a bright blue sky, half a dozen land cruisers escorted by a police . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in […]
- Ahmed Bukhatallah appears in US court By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 29 June 2014:
Islamist leader Ahmed Bukhatallah, […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 […]
- 161 Egyptians caught with forged entry visas By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
?Tripoli, 18 May 2014: One hundred and sixty-one Egyptian […]