The US consulate attack: the facts, the questions
By Chris Stephen.
Significant questions remained unanswered about the fatal attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on 11 September.
Benghazi, 7 October:
Last week under a bright blue sky, half a dozen land cruisers escorted by a police . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- UN told that Libya’s transition will remain difficult and that Political Isolation Law violates civil rights. By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
In his latest quarterly briefing on Libya, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General and head . . .