Electricity to Tajoura to be cut on Wednesday
Tripoli, 16 October:
GECOL, the General Electricity Company of Libya, has announced that the the electricity supply to Tripoli’s Tajoura district will . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Extension of Man Made River to combat Jalu water shortages By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Work has begun on an extension to the Man Made River (MMR), offering a new water supply to the Jalu oasis which has faced shortages in recent months.
- Power cuts next week in Al-Jmail and neighbourhood Tripoli, 9 October:
The General Electricity Company will be cutting the power supply to Zuwara, Rigdaleen and Al-Jmail next Tuesday, so . . .
- Kufra Tebus call for municipal elections to be postponed By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Tebu elders in Kufra have called on the Ministry of Local Government to delay the town’s municipal . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Power restored to Tripoli airport Tripoli, 6 September:
Electricity supplies were restored to Tripoli international airport yesterday afternoon, having been cut off in the early hours of . . .