On the first anniversary of Qaddafi’s death – is Libya better off a year on?
By Sami Zaptia.
Muammar Qaddafi was killed in Sirte exactly a year ago today.
Tripoli, 20 October:
A year today Libya’s ruler of 42 years, Muamar Qaddafi died. It was a day that is . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal […]
- Opinion: On the second anniversary of the 17th February 2011 Revolution – reflections and considerations. By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 17th February 2013:
Here we are two years on from the […]
- Opinion: A People’s Constitution — The importance of inclusion in constitution making By Nelufer Elbadri.
Tripoli, 17 October:
We Libyans are learning that overthrowing […]
- Election safety and security measures in place – Ministry of Interior Tripoli, 28 April:
Colonel Saiq, the chairman of the Elections’ Security Committee of […]
- Opinion: Why am I optimistic about Libya’s future! Tripoli, 5 July:
By Daeshik Jo, South Korean Ambassador to Libya
Further to my […]