Machineguns used to break up Bani Walid demonstration as 500 storm Congress
By Maryline Dumas and Mathieu Galtier.
One of the demonstrators injured outside the National Congress today. (Photo: Mathieu Galtier)
Tripoli, 21 October:
Guards used automatic weapons to break-up a demonstration at the National Congress today, after . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libya Herald moves to part-subscription – regretfully Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Since it began, just over two years and 7,100 stories ago, […]
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General […]
- Magarief condemns Bani Walid assault as 48-hour ceasefire declared By George Grant.
Sufageen Valley, 19 October:
National Congress President […]
- Misrata ready to cleanse “the cancer of Libya” By Mathieu Galtier.
Misrata, 17 October:
The authorities in Misrata are […]
- Hundreds of mourners gather for the funeral of Salwa Bugaighis By Moutaz Ahmed.
Benghazi, 27 June 2014:
Between 400 and 500 mourners gathered […]