Grand Mufti reiterates support for military action against Bani Walid
By Hadi Fornaji.
The grand mufti warned that divine retribution would await anyone who sought to exploit the situation inside Bani Walid for personal gain.
Tripoli, 24 October:
Grand Mufti Sheikh Sadiq Al-Ghariani has reaffirmed his support for the recent military action against Bani Walid, . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Grand Mufti issues fatwa condemning assassinations of Qaddafi-era officers By George Grant.
Tripoli, 15 August:
Grand Mufti Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani has […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck […]
- Grand Mufti supports Congress remaining in office, forbids action against it. By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 February 2014:
The Libyan Grand Mufti, Sheikh […]
- Independents must remain independent – Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 July:
The head of the Supreme Fatwa Council grand […]