Opinion: Bani Walid Operation — A Necessary Evil?
By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 27 October:
The operation to bring Bani Walid under the control of the government has generated serious controversy over . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Bani Walid negotiator hospitalised after clashes with NTC guards Tripoli, 21 May:
A member of a Bani Walid delegation that travelled to negotiate with the NTC members in Tripoli on Sunday . . .
- Sources of Strengths and Opportunities for Democracy in Libya By Osama Matri .
Tripoli, 24 October:
The recent security breaches, due to the inefficacy and limited reach of the existing security apparatus, . . .
- Analysis: The Security Conundrum
By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 28 February 2013:
In the 16 months since the announcement of liberation of Libya, much has been achieved by . . .
- Opinion: Libya: NTC Must Exercise Authority And Tackle Militias – by Jason Pack by Jason Pack.
The current situation in Libya can best be characterized as a struggle pitting the ‘center’ that controls national institutions, . . .
- Bani Walid council member kidnapped in Tripoli Tripoli, 7 May:
Bani Walid local council has reported that one of its members, Abdul Salam Mohammed Abu Kraa, was kidnapped from . . .
- Misrata remembers Omran Shaban By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 26 September:
Thousands of Misratans turned out for the funeral of Omran Shaban yesterday, to commemorate the man credited . . .