Qaddafi-era official slain in Derna
Benghazi, 31 October:
The head of Qaddafi’s Revolutionary Committees in Derna, Khaled Assafi Adli, was shot dead in the late hours of . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Derna security chief assassinated The new chief of the higher security committee in Derna, Colonel Mohammed Al-Hassi, was assassinated this afternoon when unknown assailants shot . . .
- Benghazi tense as Shield commander’s home torched following Barghathi’s assassination By Ahmed Elumami and Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 18 October 2013:
The family home of Wissam Ben Hamid in the Benghazi suburb of Kuwafiyah . . .
- Armed attack on Benghazi’s Criminal Investigation Department Tripoli, 30 August:
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Benghazi’s Security Directorate was attacked by an armed group at dawn on Monday, . . .
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .