Social security protestors try to storm Tobruk refinery
Benghazi, 1 November:
A group of local people claiming social security benefits tried to storm Tobruk oil refinery late Wednesday night and . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Training to boost children’s rights Tripoli, 5 May 2013:
The drive to ensure that Libyan children get a fair deal when social services intervene in their lives, . . .
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night blockaded roads with burning tyres and attacked the offices of the local council, setting them ablaze.