The Central Bank and Islamic banking plans
The Central Bank of Libya is continuing to work on plans for the introduction of Sharia-compliant banking within the Libyan financial . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Employees want Islamic banking
Benghazi, 20 October:
A number of employees of the . . .
- Second shipment of oil from Hariga port expected to leave today By Callum Paton and Seraj Essul. Tripoli, 30 April 2014: The second oil tanker to arrive […]
- Turkish Airlines to launch Tobruk – Istanbul service By Seraj Essul.
Tripoli, 21 August 2013:
In what is being taken as a further […]
- CBL fines Sahara and Gumhouria banks LD 100,000 each for financial irregularities By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 16 April 2014:
The Central Bank of Libya (CBL) has fined […]
- Islamic banking workshop at Central Bank Tripoli, 26 August:
The Central Bank of Libya is holding today, Sunday, a Islamic […]