Libya’s Road to Economic Salvation
By Sufyan Maghur.
8 November 2012:
It is clear that Libya’s economy has always been centralized and dependent on the central government for . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …
- Minister of Economy Abufunas calls on companies to resume their stalled projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 4 January:
Economy Minister Mustafa Abufunas said that “the economic sector needs priority in re-building. It was badly constrained . . .
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Europe will fully support Libya if it respects human rights – Ana Gomes, European Parliament Rapporteur on Libya By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 6 October:
LIBYA HERALD EXCLUSIVE
Ana Gomes member of the European Parliament and Rapporteur on Libya concluded a successful visit . . .
- Youth employment in Libya: a structural solution is needed (part 1) By Abdul Rahman Al Ageli.
Tripoli, 12 December:
My name is Abdul Rahman Al Ageli, I am the co-founder and vice president of the . . .
- Youth Employment in Libya: A Structural Solution is needed – PART 2/3 By Abdul Rahman Al Ageli – The Libyan Youth Forum
Tripoli, 16 December:
In part 1 of this talk we briefly introduced the notion . . .