Armed clashes take place in Nafusa Mountains
Tripoli, 11 November:
Armed clashes took place between fighters from the regions of Kabaw and Tiji in the Nafusa Mountains on Saturday, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Eastern region’s Elders Committee meets in Nafusa Mountains to resolve local tensions By Tom Little.
Tripoli, 15 December:
Members of the Eastern region’s Elders Committee met today to discuss reconciliation between Tiji and Kabaw, after . . .
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General National Congress (GNC) has demanded the resignation . . .
- Tarhouna fighters back Bani Walid Tripoli, 10 May:
Armed groups from Tarhouna today, Thursday, prevented security forces from Misrata heading to Bani Waleed. They were dispatched there . . .
- TV cameraman injured in Kufra clashes Tripoli, 29 January 2014:
A cameraman from Al-Wataniya TV channel was seriously injured yesterday whilst covering fighting in Kufra.
Hamza Razzi was shot . . .
- Clashes in Ghadames Tripoli, 12 May;
Ghadames and nearby Awaal are now reported quiet following clashes on Thursday between local Tuareg and revolutionary brigadesmen. No . . .